Wednesday, October 05, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 4

Today is n motion! I walked to the Estancia Hotel & Spa that's 2 blocks from my office today. I had my camera with me and just looked for inspiration. They have a fountain in the middle of one of the courtyards and I walked past it but then went back. I've seen it before and it's....well....just a fountain. But something made me go back and look at it and I'm glad I did. As I watched the water flow, I realized it would be perfect for the in motion photo. I had been thinking I would photograph cars as they drove past us on the freeway, but this is much more beautiful option. And the car thing probably wouldn't have turned out very good. I had several to choose from and it came down to two. Then I figured....I just post them both. So it's a twofer! They are both best viewed large (click on them).

Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up



No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!