Wednesday, October 19, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 18

Today Greg and I have been married for 20 years. I thought it was fitting that today is someone I love day.

Isn't he the cutest? He was eating when I took this. Never know when you'll have your picture taken when you sit across from someone with a camera! The lighting was horrible and it's blurry, but despite all that, I like it! ♥

I'm so lucky he picked me. After 20 years, I love him even more ♡ ♡ ♡



Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!