Friday, October 21, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 20



Flower day! This is the ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio. I'm positive it's highly photographed, but I can tell you no picture can do it justice. You have to see it in person to really see how beautiful and impressive it is. All the "flowers" are made of blown glass and are gigantic. They are held up there on iron rods that look like stems. Some have patterns, some just solid colors and some are opaque. I can't even imagine what a nightmare it was to construct that whole thing but it's pretty!

Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!