Monday, October 31, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 30

Happy Halloween, Everyone!

I'm sure it's no surprise that orange day was going to be a pumpkin. I have to admit tho, I like the gray pumpkin better than the traditional orange ones. It's soooo Halloween!

This is it for my 30 day photography challenge. I did have fun and it was good getting back into it. Thank you to the people who took the time to leave me a comment. It's appreciated :)

You probably noticed I missed Sunday (long exposure day). The truth is, I just didn't feel like doing this one. I had planned on going to Mt. Soledad and shooting the east side that looks down on the freeway. That would have been cool for long exposure....but oh well. So it's really been a 29 day photography challenge!





Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure *****Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!