Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Last Saturday Greg and I watched "Premonition". It's an old movie with Sandra Bullock. It's interesting. I'm not sure I'd say it's good, but it's interesting. This is the description of it:
Depressed housewife learns her husband was killed in a car accident the day previously, awakens the next morning to find him alive and well at home, and then awakens the next day after to a world in which he is still dead.
When it was over Greg and I were talking and I told him, as I have many times, that if he dies suddenly at an early age I'll be devastated. This is usually followed by playful banter about calling our insurance agent to collect the hefty life insurance policy we have on each other. But this time he was serious and told me our lives are prewritten and no matter how careful we are, we will die when our time comes. I am of the same opinion. I just hope our lives are long and full. A long full life with him would be the biggest gift I could ever get.
Wednesday, February 06, 2013
1. I love cottage cheese. I'll usually have it for dessert at soup/salad buffet places.
2. I often have the urge to dye my hair light pink or lavender. Yes, yes....I know.
3. Sometimes there is nothing more inspirational than a rainy day. I flourish when it rains.
4. Am I the only one who doesn't care for Phil Collins songs?
5. Food isn't a lure for me. Saying there'll be cupcakes won't make me go someplace I don't want to go.
6. Given the choice, I will take a pencil over a pen every time.
7. I have a small collection of pocket knives and one of them is fairly valuable.
8. Young Bob Weir...omg...so hot. The old version, not so much. Don't dig the Kenny Rogers look.
9. I don't dream of having money. I dream of living a long happy life.
10. I don't usually answer my phone. But I will usually answer email.
Monday, February 04, 2013
Turns out I watched the wrong half of the Super Bowl. It was so boring that I stopped watching after the lights went out. Sounds like it got a lot more interesting once the lights finally came back on. Oh well.Commercials. It's the reason a lot of people watch. I picked my favorite from the first half - the Taco Bell commercial. I don't know how you can't love this one. Minute .33 and the end are pretty funny - but really I loved the whole thing. Minute .36 is pretty good, too. And minute .45....and minute 48. The whole thing!
I got so excited when I saw this! King Arthur Flour has made digital backgrounds that will work in Zoom, Slack, Teams & GoToMeeting! T...
One Sweet Bible In the spirit of full disclosure, this is not my idea. I saw it on Pintrest . I’ve made some slight changes from...
Selected lyrics are posted below. Just a few of my most favorite. They are all on my iPod. DO NOT CHEAT AND LOOK THEM UP. Try to name a...