Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Last Saturday Greg and I watched "Premonition". It's an old movie with Sandra Bullock. It's interesting. I'm not sure I'd say it's good, but it's interesting. This is the description of it:

Depressed housewife learns her husband was killed in a car accident the day previously, awakens the next morning to find him alive and well at home, and then awakens the next day after to a world in which he is still dead.

When it was over Greg and I were talking and I told him, as I have many times, that if he dies suddenly at an early age I'll be devastated. This is usually followed by playful banter about calling our insurance agent to collect the hefty life insurance policy we have on each other. But this time he was serious and told me our lives are prewritten and no matter how careful we are, we will die when our time comes. I am of the same opinion. I just hope our lives are long and full. A long full life with him would be the biggest gift I could ever get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...

I saw Premonition also, a long time ago. I remember liking the movie, but not the ending.

L

 Hello, I'm still here!