Monday, June 01, 2009

Well, I thought today was National Doughnut Day because that's what someone told me last week. Turns out it's this Friday, not today. So that's kind of a bummer since I had this whole post planned about doughnuts. But you know what? I'm doing it today anyway. Happy National Doughnut Day in advance.

I'm telling you right now, this link is dangerous. Red lights and sirens going off. I saw this and it made me crave doughnuts for a week. You have been warned.

Wanna go into the doughnut making business?

Ever been to the Doughnut Plant? I must go if I am ever in NY.

Maybe you want a slightly inappropriate doughnut t-shirt or some underwear? If so, click on "shop now" after the jump. Plus, if you want to get hitched, you can look at their wedding packages.

Now a doughnut joke. And, of course, a cop is involved.

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?" The man gets offended at the accusation and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

Be sure to have a doughnut on Friday :)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!