Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge 42




Here's my card for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge.

I love my "Owl Together Now" stamp set and thought these were great colors for it.

Card Recipe:

Cut turquoise & brown papers with Coluzzle & glue together
Cut tangerine and white papers with Coluzzle & glue together
Stamped owl and party hat
Added tangerine & turquoise stars around owl for interest
Stamped sentiment around outer edge of card
Used dimensionals to adhere tangerine card down
Added brown and tangerine ribbons
Added 3 buttons with glue dots



I'm not sure what set the stars and dots stamp came from. I took it out of it's case to use it and then forgot where it came from :-| I think the card could be used many occasions and left the space at the bottom blank for it to be signed. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

How cute is this! Love that darling owl on such a fun circle design! Thanks for playoing the JCI42!

 Hello, I'm still here!