Monday, June 15, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 9



Here's my card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.

The background paper for this card was perfect for this challenge. It's from the American Crafts paper pack I got over the weekend. See the end of this post to read about that. I added a mini scalloped edge in cream and cut the sentiment tag with my Cricut. The "thanks so much" stamp is from my "Owl Together Now" Stampin' Up! set. I added the black ribbon and the ivory button. Hope you like it!

11 comments:

PurpleD said...

How pretty!!

I might have used the ribbon that goes your the paper you used. So funny! :-)

Kristina said...

See, this is gorgeous. Why couldn't I have that dp in my stash?! AWESOME job with the challenge!

~Lori Roop said...

This is spunky! Cute!

Maureen P said...

Oh, yes! The DP is perfect!! Love it!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I have that paper too - I need to get it on some cards!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Very beautiful! ")

Rose said...

Striking and gorgeous!

Rosanne said...

Terrific card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun dsp and great bow! Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the patterned paper!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous! Love that paper, you are right, it was perfect!!

 Hello, I'm still here!