Thursday, December 03, 2015

December Daily - Day 3

Kitten's Wish List

Greg asked me to make a list and these were a few of the things I asked for. Today I thought I would share with you.


Sam Edelman "Louie" Boots

I actually tried on a pair by Crown Royal at DSW that were similar to these but they were very uncomfortable. I looked around the store and nothing else caught my eye so I tried them back on and almost got them. In the end, I knew I would never be able to stand walking around in them and it would be wasted money. Then I found these. The price tag is hard to take, but they are comfortable and I know they are good quality. Plus, they are just as cute as the uncomfortable ones!


Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume

Until last Christmas I had not had used VS perfume in at least 3-4 years. Not sure why. Greg saw a ladies gift guide and it had a VS perfume sampler on it so he got it for me. I have to say, I like every single one of the perfumes in the sampler (there are 10) but this is my favorite. The sample spray vile of Bombshell is almost gone. The notes are purple passion fruit, shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. Stop in and spray it on a test strip and carry it around for a few minutes and then see what you think.



Chanel Rouge Shine Lipstick in "Boy"

I've never own anything by Chanel because it's ridiculously expensive, but I've lusted after this lipstick for years so I figure if I want it that bad, I should get it. And don't ask me why they call it "Boy"....I have no idea. I just know it's really pretty :)

So hopefully I'm be wearing all 3 of those Christmas Day!

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!