Thursday, December 17, 2015

December Daily - Day 17


AN OPEN LETTER TO SAINT NICk

Hi Santa, it's me...the girl who always imagined you had white glitter sprinkled in your beard. Do you remember me? I'm pretty sure I was on the nice list every year. Well, except maybe that year I flung mud into Mrs. Tompson's kitchen window when I was 10. But in my Defense, it wasn't my idea and we didn't know the window was open. Anyway, I'm hoping my years of good behavior since then have made up for that. I'M writing to ask for a special Christmas wish. this year has been challenging in different ways. I understand that if life was easy, it would not make us into strong capable people. I just know that the new year is going to bring more challenges and possibly conflict. I'm asking that you deliver some of that Christmas magic to my house and those around me so that we can get through it just a bit easier. If that's not possible, THEN maybe a few bottles of that Lambrusco wine I like to help me through the rough patches.

Yours Eternally,
Kittenatplay

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!