Sunday, December 20, 2015

December Daily - Day 20

My 5 Top Christmas Songs


1. Christmas Vacation - Mavis Staples
     It has to be by Mavis. There are other versions, but
     none are as good as hers. This is the theme song to
     the movie "Christmas Vacation".

2. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Anne Murray
     I love this song and the way she sings it. The lyrics
     get me right in the heart.

3. Christmas Canon
     One year I played this song on my laptop on repeat for
     about 3 hours....

4. 2000 Miles - The Pretenders
     If you have never heard it, you are missing out.
     There's a live 1995 version on YouTube you have
     to check out. Awesome.

5. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town - Bruce Springsteen
     I'm unable to sing this song in the original style. I have to
     sing it like Bruce does. Have to.

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!