Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I got this bright idea a while back to start another blog that was solely for crafts and photos.....a crafty blog. Of course, that was before I knew about all the changes at work. Now I have no idea if I will ever do anything with it. Aside from not having time to update a second blog, I have not been good about creating anything. It's not that I don't want to....I just can't get "in the mood" to create once I am home from work. All I want to do is sit and veg watching Food Network. Watching people cook requires very little in the way of thinking.

However....maybe if I had a craft room that looked like this, I would be more inspired. Seriously, if that were my craft room, I'd want to be in there even when I wasn't crafting! It's so pretty. I have craft room envy.....big time.

6 comments:

littlemikemack said...

Wowzaaaaa....that's a craft room...one problem though...I don't see a 42" plasma anywhere on the walls ????...what's up with that ? ;)

littlemikemack said...

Forgot to mention it a while back.....the wedding card you made was incredible....you don't need a craft room.

Kitty said...

Thanks, Mike....that's very kind of you to say.

And, if there were a 42" plasma on the wall, that would end up being Greg's game room. What is it with guys and TV's....

Anonymous said...

haha. guys and TV's, but wow, that room is amazing. tell greg to get busy! =]
MsMarch

Kitty said...

MsMarch, you know if I had Greg renovate the room, there would end up being a plasma in there! Somehow he'd try to explain it was so I could watch craft shows or something. Then week by week his games would migrate in there along with a Lazy Boy recliner and I'd never get him out.

littlemikemack said...

whoa whoa.....WHOA what the heck do you mean...."...he'd try to explain it...so I could watch craft shows..." ?????

lol....No explaining is needed when talking about a plasma tv, end of story. Just put the damn thing up and your done!....it would be great "bonding" time with you two...you in your small corner of the room...."doing crafts" and the rest of the room occupied by a La-Z boy, a mini fridge...a PS2 or similar and of course the tv"....

Sounds like a plan....let me know how it turns out.

(no no no...no thanks is necessary...happy to help you out)

 Hello, I'm still here!