Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Custom

I think I'm going to order a pair of custom made jeans.

A month or so ago someone at work told me that QVC makes custom jeans. I had my doubts about this. Someone she knew said she had ordered a pair. I questioned her a bit about this because it just didn't make any sense. I mean, why would QVC, of all places, be selling custom jeans? They are all about buying enormous quantities of things....so why on earth would they make a pair of jeans for someone? I had meant to check it out online when I got back to my desk, but I never got around to it. Then yesterday, my two cubemates got to talking about jeans and that sparked my memory and I poked around on QVC's website. Low and behold, QVC really does make custom jeans! And, they are only $49.50 (tax and shipping). That is less than designer jeans! I was expecting them to be at least $100 bucks.

The whole idea sounds interesting. The only thing I am not crazy about is the fabric they use...."stretch blend of cotton and Lycra". I am not a fan or stretch jeans. Just have never liked them. But for custom made jeans, I think I can over look it.

I'll let you know how it all works out. Takes six weeks to get them.

If you are interested, go to QVC and type in item number A7318.

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!