Friday, March 16, 2007

Abby turns ONE today!

Here are photos of her month to month since she became ours. She was five weeks in the first photo. That's the very first photo of her. When I took it, I didn't think we were going to keep her. I took it just so I could remember what she looked like :)

So happy birthday to my precious Abby! =^..^=

April '06
meet Abby

May '06
sweetness

June '06
Abby snoozing

July '06
kitten in Kitten's travel bag

August '06
laptop kitten

September '06
almost asleep next to my laptop

October '06
Abby's Halloween costume

November '06
sleepy girl

December '06
Abby soaking up the rays

January '07


February '07
she makes me laugh

March '07
my sweet baby

To see *a lot* more pictures of her, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/photokitten/sets/155567/

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!