Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Your Aura is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.


These things are usually pretty accurate for me, but this one is off a little. I would not be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor. I get too involved and too attached and....just too everything. And I'm a huge sap. I cry when you hear those "feel good" stories on the news and suff. So if someone was sick.....no, would not be a good thing. Because there is nothing like having your nurse water up while they take blood. I'll stick to fixing everyones email problems....there are no tears in the email business :)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!