Monday, January 08, 2007

About Me

I read a few other blogs and this "14 things you might not know about me" is going around. So here goes.

1. I know UNIX & vi
2. I have a heart murmur
3. My eyesight is horrible in the dark. Worse than most people.
4. I'm kind of a wanna be goth girl
5. I'm not a big fan of chocolate
6. I wish I had joined the Peace Corps when I graduated high school
7. I wrote a short story
8. Patrick Elmore was the first boy I kissed
9. I have an allergy to an ingredient in nail polish
10. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot in 11th grade
11. Men, in general, scare me
12. I was 5 pounds when I was born
13. I deam of running away from this life and starting fresh
14. I wish I could either sing or tango really really well

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Patrick Elmore?

Kitty said...

The first boy I kissed!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you kissed Patrick Elmore!!. I defended you after his mother accused you of something I can't even remember about what. By the way I have a heart mumur too. #1 sis

Kitty said...

Yeah, well you know....had to kiss some toads along the way! Haha. So, that must have been one of your main jobs back then...always getting me out of some kind of trouble ;-)

Laura (not junior), Patrick was this boy that lived across the street from us when I was a kid. I wonder if I was the first girl he kissed? We had to be about 7 years old or so.

 Hello, I'm still here!