Monday, January 29, 2007

Second post in one day, but I just had to post this.

The woman who talks on the phone all the time in my office and chews up hard candy one after another, is in Vegas on vacation today and tomorrow.

So me and the temp employee are sitting here working in the nice quiet office when the manager of our department (who is currently supervising us while our boss is on maternity leave) pages us and says:

"Janice just called me up to say, "I'm quitting!!"

short pause

"TRICK!"

She's totally bombed (at 11:03am) so that's the only reason our manager thought it was funny. This just tells you the kind of person she is. I think a lot of people go to Vegas and get bombed and JOKE about calling their boss and saying things like that, but I bet more often that not, they don't. So this is one thing she did in Vegas that won't stay in Vegas!

But, the thing that I think is more funny was when the temp said:

"If she quits, I'd like to apply for the vacancy"....being totally serious.

Oh Lord, I almost died laughing.

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!