Monday, August 07, 2006

various

You Are A Maple Tree

There's not anyone in this world quite like you.
You are full of imagination, ambition, and originality.
Shy but confident, you hunger for new experiences.
You have a good memory and learn easily.
You are sometimes nervous and always complex (especially in love).


---

This is a Mashed Potato & Meat Loaf Cake grooms cake. Pretty funny.

---

20 years ago I had a HUGE crush on Bobby C. He was just a dream.....reallllly cute. The total cats pajamas in my opinion.

As for me....well I didn't exist as far as he was concerned.

This is a picture of Bobby (and his wife) at our 20th high school reunion:

bobby

Now I'm not sayin' he's ugly or anything like that.....well, I might be sayin' that a tiny bit, but mostly he isn't horrible or anything....mostly. I'm just sayin' that maybe I've aged a little better than Bobby and perhaps if he'd been smart, he could have dated me. But he wasn't and he didn't. And for that, time has not been very nice to him. He did manage to land an OK looking wife....but you know.....she's no cats pajamas like I am ;->

---

I'll end with this. No matter how bad your day seems, your problems could be worse....check out the photo archives on this site.

4 comments:

littlemikemack said...

re: Celtic Horoscope...I don't want to be a Poplar. I refuse to be a Poplar, I denounce the Poplar.
Wonder what it takes to be a Red Oak, God that's a pretty tree.

re: Bobby...."dumb Bobby"

Take care

Kitty said...

Well now I want to know what it said about a Poplar tree...

*grins about the Bobby comment*

littlemikemack said...

...no idea what it says about a poplar tree...I'm just not a "poplar tree fan" is all.
I spend so much time in the yard, I become a "fan/admirer" of certain trees, plants, etc... (NERD alert !!)

littlemikemack said...

...obviously I'm not taking this near seriously enough. I just reviewed the poplar characteristics...half hit the target, half don't apply.
(shocking I know)

Take care

 Hello, I'm still here!