Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's been one of those weeks. Ugh. I'm doing better....things are not great, but I suppose I will work it out. Thanks to all who have left comments, emailed, and called :)

--

I entered a contest on Flickr. It's in the "Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense!" group. You can read about it here and see my entry (the 18th photo) as well as all the other entries. I think they will be judging it tomorrow. We'll see what happens. There are a lot of good photos in there. I think #32 by Henry Roxas will win. It's my favorite.

The administrator for the group actually used one of my photos as an example of what kind of photos are appropriate for the group. You can scroll down the page below the "discuss" area and see it. The second photo on the top row is mine. There is a link to it below the pictures ~ "honey colored center". So that's cool.

--

Now, for those girls with an iPod Nano, this is for you. It's the iGroove Panty! Lay around in your panties and listen to your tunes. But I think they made a mistake on this. It should have been a bathing suit. A bathing suit would sell like mad if it had a spot for your IPod. Anyway, that's just what I think.

Click here to see the iGroove Panty.


Ok, that's all for today!

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Good day to you...I like your strawberries...I like the kids
raincoats too....tough call

 Hello, I'm still here!