Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Top Tunes **Updated

I've never really looked at the iTunes play counter but I was checking it out today and thought it was interesting to see what songs I listen to the most at work. I wasn't surprised by the list. However, I'm positive it's a totally different list at home.

Here are the top ten I listen to at work:

1. October (Danny Wright) 265 plays
2. Come Away With Me 231 plays
3. Across The View (Richard Burmer) 205 plays
4. Theme from A Summer Place 203 plays
5. Human Touch 190
6. I'll Remember You (Sophie Zelmani) 176 plays
7. Fallen (Lauran Wood) 161 plays
8. The Air That I Breathe 160
9. Patience (Guns N' Roses) 138 plays
10. The Scientist 121 plays

As expected, my top ten at home is different ....except for the last one!

1. Glory Days 271 plays
2. Christmas Canon (Trans-Siberian Orch) 169 plays
3. Ordinary People 167 plays
4. Photograph (Ringo Starr) 166 plays
5. What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life (Laura Fygi) 163
6. Hysteria 161 plays
7. Southern Cross 158 plays
8. 40 Dogs (Bob Schneider) 156
9. Little Red Corvette 142 plays
10. The Scientist 138 plays

I think it's pretty amazing Coldplay's The Scientist is in the same spot on both lists and not very far apart in number of plays! I do like the Christmas Canon a lot so not a surprise I listen to that the most at Christmas. Ordinary People is a fav but I'm surprised it's so high on the list. I must have listened to it everyday for a while. Not at all surprised that What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life is on the list. In fact when I was at work making my list, I was trying to think what would be on my home list and I knew that one would be in the top ten. Love her version. So there you have it ~ kinda interesting....for me at least!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I think is weird is that I don't have any of those songs on my itunes and I've never even heard of half of them!

L

Kitty said...

Ok, so what are your top 10?

I can email you #1, 3, 4 & 6 since they are from CD's...if you're interested. I'll be amazed if you have never heard of #2, 5, 7, 8, 9 or 10.

littlemikemack said...

No suprise with Bruce in there. GnR and Coldplay are good tunes....Summer Place them is a classic. Love Norah Jones too.

Anonymous said...

1) I like It - Enriques Eglesias
2) Heal the World - Micheal Jackson
3) Light On - David Cook
4) The Dance - Garth Brooks
5) Even Now - Barry Manilow
6) Hot n Cold - Katy Perry
7) Half My Heart - John Mayer
8) Fireflies - Owl City
9) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
10) California Girls - Katy Perry

What an odd collection. These aren't really my fav songs, just get played a lot.

I'll listen to all your songs I think I don't know, maybe I just don't recognize the titles.

L

 Hello, I'm still here!