Thursday, January 13, 2011

Earbuds



I just had to show these to everyone. They are my new Skelanimal earbuds I use at work. How frickin' adorable are they!? Forgive the photo....I had to use Photo Booth to take the picture and I have them stuck to an envelope. But you can see the cuteness!!

While I was doing this it reminded me of something I saw at Target. Have you seen the Monster High dolls?

Monster High Frankie Stein Doll

I have to be honest, when I saw them, I wished I could have been Frankie Stein in high school. She has this cute little plaid dress and these cute shoes! It's exactly the way I want to dress every Halloween!!! She is just beyond cool. Is it wrong that I want to buy Frankie? I could buy it with the idea it will be valuable someday and I could eBay it....does that makes it seem less weird? We'll see. These dolls just bring out my inner goth....and really, it's amazing I'm not gothy all the time. Frankie comes in different outfits, but she looks best in the plaid. Well, at least I think she does. But I'm drawn to things that are plaid. Did I ever tell you about my plaid car seats? Another time....

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!