Monday, August 09, 2010

Embellish Magazine's Color Challenge

Here's my card for Embellish Magazine's Embellish Birds Color Challenge featuring The Angel Company from Christina Franco. The challenge was to use brown, pink & green plus feature a bird(s) in the design. Before I started making cards I would have never used these 3 colors together. They just don't seem like colors that would work....but they totally do! I could actually see a really pretty bedroom in these colors. Something that could work for a man and a woman and not feel either too feminine or too masculine. Don't you think? Anyway, I was happy to come up with a card using these colors. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I'm so glad you played along, it is a great color combo, isn't it?! :) Love your square card and that you stamped on DP...very nice!

PS. I've got one more giveaway on my personal blog!

Sarah Martina said...

This is so incredibly sweet! So glad you played along with us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Such a pretty card here!!! I love those pearls in one side! Thanks for playing along with us!

 Hello, I'm still here!