Friday, August 27, 2010

Conversation with Greg

We were in the car talking about our Tempur-Pedic pillows. This is how it went.

Me: My neck hurts. I think I slept on your pillow last night.

Him: Uh....why would that make a difference?

Me: My pillow is more broken in than yours. My head must be heavier than yours because my pillow is softer in the middle. Must be because my brain is bigger and more full of information than yours (*grinning*).

Him: Or....your head is full of rocks...

I burst out laughing. Outstanding comeback :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...nicely played!

Re: you wanting to go to that castle in Germany. I've actually been there...it's great on the outside but nothing interesting inside, just FYI, you're seeing the best part in pictures.

Not that this should discourage you from wanting to go to Germany or the town where the castle is located...

L

 Hello, I'm still here!