Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Yes, another one of these Q&A things. It's all I got.

---

What fragrance provokes the most profound memory in you?

There are a few. One is this bad mens cologne. I'm not even sure what it's called, but it's bad. I almost vomit when I smell it. Yeah, not a good memory linked to this at all.

The other is this smell of candles at Christmas. Again, not sure of the exact scent, but my Mom had candles and that smell just makes me think of happy holiday times long ago.

What is your comfort food?
Pot roast. The way my Mom used to make it.

Of the six senses (ESP included) which is the strongest for you?
I'd have to say sight. Except all my senses are pretty strong. But seeing things happen is the strongest for me.

What is your daily daydream?
Just be happy. Be peaceful. Be among good kind people.

If you found a hundred bucks on the sidewalk, what would you do with it?
I'd tuck it away and wait for something I really want and buy it.

What is your existential bliss?
Humm. Napping? Yeah, I think it's a good nap.

What are you hopeful for?
A peaceful clean planet.

What is your greatest vice?
Chai and craft supplies.

What is your greatest virtue?
I think I am a kind person. Or at least I try to be.

What do you want from life?
For Greg and I to live a long happy life together.

Does Heaven Exist?
I don't know. The logical side of me says no but another part of me thinks there is a chance. I guess I'll find out in the end just like everyone else.

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!