Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 Things

In an attempt to be more positive, I'm listing 10 things I like about my job. I've only thought of 2 so far so we'll see how long it takes me to come up with 10.

1. I really like that I have no dress code. I can pretty much wear whatever I want...within reason.

2. I love working from home on Friday's and telecommuting when I need to. Love.

3. Humm. Uh...
Laughs! I got stuck at this point for 20 minutes.

3. I'm happy with my Mac. It's beautiful. It's fast.

4. No time clock, not chained to my desk....can come and go without telling anyone.

5. I do have a few good people I can rely on when things get crazy.

6. I'm good at what I do. Really good, actually. I'd want me helping me if I needed help.

7. I don't have to talk to people face to face. Pretty much 95% my job is done via email.

8. For the most part, it's a good work environment. Has all the stuff to do what I have to do.

9. Humm.
Dang....only 2 to go and I'm stuck again!

9. I like that I'm Monday-Friday for 8 hours. Once I'm outta here, I'm not on call or any of that crap.

10. I guess I'm overlooking the most important thing. The fact that I even have a job. I love my job for supporting me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE great at your job! Thanks for all your help...you know I always call you first.

L

 Hello, I'm still here!