Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Life As A Musical

I've done this for about 5 years. I answer questions with songs titles from my iTunes list.

Are you female or male:
Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)

Describe yourself:
Poker Face (Lady Gaga)

How do some people feel about you:
You've Made Me So Very Happy (Blood Sweat & Tears)

How do you feel about yourself:
Meant To Live (Switchfoot)

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:
Don't Know Why (Norah Jones)

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:
Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop (Landon Pigg)

Describe where you want to be:
Away From The Sun (3 Doors Down)

Describe what you want to be:
Brick House (The Commodores)

Describe how you live:
Glitter In The Air (Pink)

Describe how you love:
I Don't Love You Much Do I (Guy Clark)

Share a few words of wisdom:
Let Your Love Flow (Bellamy Brothers)

Join in and share your answers in the comments :)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!