Friday, June 04, 2010

EtsyInspired #90 ~ Sunshyne Silverwear

Here's my card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge featuring the Sunshyne Silverwear Etsy site as the inspiration. The challenge is to use that Etsy site as inspiration when creating a card/project. My inspiration piece is this spoon pendant. Wouldn't these spoon pendants be great for a chef or someone who runs a coffee/tea shop? Very unique and fun. I was thinking Rachel Ray always wears unique necklaces and one of these would be good for her :)

Here is my card. Did I go overboard on the polkadots? I just couldn't help myself once I got started. The background might be hard to see, but I stamped dots and used VeraMark ink with clear embossing powder to create a tone on tone effect. The flower stamp is by Laundry Line. I stamped it once in fuchsia and once in yellow so I could cut out the center of the yellow one and add it to the fuchsia flower for more interest. I used green ribbon to act as "greenery" :)

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

de said...

Your card is amazing! Polka dots are perfect!

Thanks for playing EIC this week! Sorry inklinkz closed early but your card was counted in the draw!

Check back tomorrow for a new challenge!

 Hello, I'm still here!