Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #53

Here's this weeks card for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge. The card was made with one of my Magenta stamps. Isn't it a cute stamp? I don't see this brand in the stores much. It's a Canadian company so maybe they just are not very well known here. I used my LePlume ink pens to color in each element. Trust me, this was a pain in the caboose. I had to do it 5 times!! Something was wrong each time....something didn't stamp well, a smudge, color bleeding...ugh. Anyway, it was good creative time spent. Did you see the inside? That little cat makes me smile! Oh, and I used a blender pen to soften the lines a bit. Hope you like it ;)


5 comments:

Winter said...

Cute! Love the stamp set!

Savitri said...

Oh how cute! LOVE the elephants!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Love your elephant card! Makes me think of the new elephant enclosure at the San Diego Zoo! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Hugs, Mona

Sue Lelli said...

I love your card and the way you tied the two ribbons at different places. It worked well with the two different elephants. Great card.

Angie Tieman said...

This card is darling!! I love those little elephants! YOu really nailed the color challenge!

p.s. Thanks for rooting for my doggy to win America's Next Top Model! hee!

 Hello, I'm still here!