Wednesday, October 17, 2007

misc stuff

Check out Lockwasher on Flickr. He makes stuff out of.....well....stuff.

***

I happen to love the song "Kiss You All Over" by Exile. I was listening to my iTunes and it came on. As I was listening, I got to wondering what the guy singing looks like....he's gotta be really good looking, I'm thinking. So I hunt down the viedo on YouTube.

Folks, this video is hard to watch. It's.....bad. And the worst thing.....the singer is not at all attractive. I had a 70's sexy Tom Selleck pictured and this guy is not even close. Seriously....yeesh.

First thing, they have all these....lips....on the floor around them. Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

At :45, looks like he has some kind of death grip on the keyboard.

At 1:09, can the drummers pants be any tighter?

At 1:55, that guy has a nice face....but that hair....um, no.

At 2:01, notice the dancing. I don't need to say who because only one of them moves through the whole thing.

At 2:34, more dancing...

At 2:41, he looks thrilled.

At 2:56, dancing....

At 3:04, not even sure I can call it dancing....and what are those pants he has on?!

Needless to say, the song has lost a little bit of it's sexy after seeing all this.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Big mistake "looking up" that video...now you've ruined the tune for anyone else

 Hello, I'm still here!