Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New Man Fashions

As you all know, I've moved into a new office with a ton of people I've never met before. One day I was sitting in my cube working and I happened to notice a tall guy walk past and I was pretty sure he had a skirt on. Confused and thinking I must be mistaken, got up to look at him as he continued on down the isle. Well, I was amazed. He was indeed wearing a skirt. I had to find out what the heck was going on with that. I thought maybe he'd had a vasectomy.....I know guys have to wear loose clothes after one of those. Tho a skirt at work seems extreme and he's around 25 years old, so that seemed a little young for a vasectomy. Anyway, I asked someone and it turns out it's a utility kilt.

*picture me looking confused here*

I know it's the year 2007 and there is no fashion standard anymore, but come on.....a utility kilt?

You can see them for yourself at the link below. Check out the Spartan and the Workmans. I'm just amazed that men wear these things.

Utility Kilts

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I wish I had something witty to say...I got nothing.

Eyebrows up and chin down as I ask..." a utility kilt ???"

It's rare that a throw out a "WTF"...but feel free to insert one here:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?!

So many choices at that link too.

My deceased step-dad would throw out...."only in California".

 Hello, I'm still here!