Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Having a day. And not the good kind.

I swear, you have to watch out for people. It seems like there are people sent to test you all the danm time. To see what you are made of....to see what you can take....see just how far they can push you. If you're not strong in mind and spirit, people will just strip away the good things inside you. I don't do that. Well I don't think I do that. Lord help me if I am so blind I can't see the kind of person I have evolved into. But anyway, I was just thinking about all of this. If you don't let all the BS go at the end of the day, it will turn you into a sorry pile of goo. And it's hard to do that....let it all go and get past stuff, but you have to try. I look at people. I mean really look. I've seen some who have let their lives transform them into ugly, unhappy, weak, spineless, mean people.

It's not everyday I can see this side of things. The side that is worth getting up and going back for more. But I don't want to be mean, ugly and all that other stuff. That it's worth it to fight to keep my spirit in tact.

So today when I go home, I will leave my day behind me. Tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes in it. No bad...only good. Something to look forward to.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I think some folks use the excuse...."it's just business" to defend their "asshole ways".

You have the right perspective...head up

 Hello, I'm still here!