Monday, April 09, 2007

Take Me To Kittens!

Today I was browsing Flickr, and, like usual, I came across a nude photo. It just happens. I was looking at the photos that made the top 50 yesterday and I clicked on a photo that wasn't a nude shot and I got a warning message (which is new, I've never seen this before) and it said something like "this persons pictures are outside your interest realm" or something like that. I was curious....I mean, I guessed this person didn't take pictures of flowers and cats. I'm guessing Flickr has some software that looks at your photo tags and sees they don't match the tags of the person you are about to look at. Anyway, there was a box that said something like "yes, look" and one that said "no, take me to my home page". Being the curious girl that I am, I said "yes, look" suspecting nudity but I wasn't really sure what I'd see. Well, it was pictures of a half nude flabby girl who is not even mildly attractive. Eww. No wonder they posted a warning. At the top of her photos there is a message that saying something like "You've changed your mind about wanting to see this persons photos - click here and take me to KITTENS!".

I almost burt out laughing at that little message. The people at Flickr are pretty cool. So I clicked the kittens link and it look me here. Then I really did burst out laughing. Some of these photos are just halarious.

2 comments:

littlemikemack said...

"...it was pictures of a half nude flabby girl who is not even mildly attractive".....as enticing as that MAY seem...

I'll go for the "half nude, fit and attractive girl 10 out of 10 times if given a choice"

Have a grand evening

Anonymous said...

Some of those are so funny! I really like the expression of big wide open crazy eyes, like they are about to do something especially naughty.

L

 Hello, I'm still here!