Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Misc

Finally feeling better today. Not well, but at the turning point I think. I always seem to get really sick at least once a year...hopefully this is it.

---

Abby and Greg have this "thing". Every night, and I do mean every night, they go thru this ritual where she gets on his bookself that is packed with computer junk and knocks things off...usually CD's and that kind of thing. I'm in bed and I can hear it all going on. She knocks something off and he grumbles and tells her to stay off his stuff and puts it back. Then, 10 minutes later...knocks more stuff off. I hear her little squeeks....she squeeks when she knows she's done something bad. He sighs heavily.....puts them back and tells her she's being a bug. Then, she sneezes on something and all I hear is an exasperated, "Abby!".....and she squeeks innocently. He banishes her from the room and she comes in and sits on the floor next to the bed looking up at me.

"Daddy isn't mad at you....he just does not like it when you sneeze on his stuff" I tell her. "Course, if it wasn't so dusty in there, you might not sneeze on his stuff to begin with" I finish.

She thinks about that for a few minutes and then heads back in and jumps up on his desk and I hear him calling her a munchkin between all the lovey dovey kisses he's planting on her head. Once she's sure he isn't mad....it's back to the bookshelf. Moments later I hear something fall off the shelf and I remind him that he's the one that suggested we keep her.

---

I think these heart necklaces are pretty and I love the idea of the inscription on the back.

http://www.john-christian.com/hitrdihe.html

However, pretty expensive....$790 is the least expensive and that is only for sterling silver! For that price, I could fly to Chicago and see the Oprah show. This coming from the girl with a $350 purse.....so I can't really talk. That's half way to Chicago and it isn't even sterling silver! Oh, but don't get me wrong, I do love my purse and I'm very happy with it :)

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

...glad your on way back to feeling better.

 Hello, I'm still here!