Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Report

AFC WESTERN DIVISION CHAMPS!

You had to know it was coming :) And LaDainian Tomlinson....a true Super Charger. Not only is he an amazing player, but an amazing person as well. These quotes from the linked article above:

"I had the chills there almost before the play, waiting around," quarterback Philip Rivers said. "It was that special looking at the stadium. There wasn't one person sitting down. It was just that magical feeling out there in the huddle. The linemen were excited. I tried to get L.T. to show some emotion but you know him, he wouldn't."

"He came into the huddle and said, 'I want all of you guys to join me in the end zone when I get it,' " right tackle Shane Olivea said.

"He is a king and he should be treated like one," left guard Kris Dielman said. "That is what a king gets."

Said fullback Lorenzo Neal: "I think he will go down in history as the best."

"I believe he is the finest running back to ever wear an NFL uniform." - Coach Marty Schottenheimer


---

Other than watching the Charger game, I took a few pictures this weekend:

pretty or ugly?



For some reason I have not had my camera out very much lately. If the weather holds up, I'm going to try for a sunset picture this weekend.

Also worked on my Christmas cards and should have them finished tonight. Oh, and wrapped gifts!

All in all, a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice comments re: LT....good guy indeed, happy for him.

 Hello, I'm still here!