Wednesday, December 27, 2006

the rush is over

I must say, Christmas came and went in a flash this year. I hardly feel like I experienced it. I can't really say why....I guess the holidays just move really fast when you're and adult. When I was a kid.....goodness, Christmas Eve seemed like it would never happen.

But I must have been a good girl this year....got very nice gifts.

I spent a good part of Christmas Day and yesterday watching season 1 of Veronica Mars. It's filmed here in San Diego and they filmed part of an episode outside my office building, so I watched the night it was on just to see the office building in the background. Woo. But anyway, truns out it was kind of interesting so I watched it again....and again....and now I'm hooked. So I had to get season 1 and season 2 to chatch up on what happened in the past.

I'm not ashamed to say I watch a teenager show. To be honest, I think I am vicariously reliving my teenage years thru Veronica. Mine (early teen years) were so damn pathetic and hers are really interesting. So I'm only 39 in years....not spirit.

Well, back to work now. The campus is supposed to be on closed (except for my department, of course) and still there are 20 things to do :(

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!