Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Life As A Musical


The last time I did this was in 2010.  I answer questions with songs titles from my iTunes list.


Are you female or male:
My Maria - B.W. Stevenson


Describe yourself:
Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls


How do some people feel about you: 
Look What You've Done - Jet


How do you feel about yourself: 
F**kin' Perfect - Pink (chuckles)


Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: 
Shattered - OAR

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:
Superman - Five For Fighting



Describe where you want to be: 
Rocky Mountain High - John Denver


Describe what you want to be: 
Be Yourself - Audioslave


Describe how you live: 
Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5


Describe how you love: 
Talk Dirty to Me - Poison


Share a few words of wisdom: 
Make A Memory - Bon Jovi









No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!