Monday, February 27, 2012

Recommendation

I have to be honest and tell you I don't really care for garlic bread. I'm not sure what happened because I used to love it. But I've lost my taste for it. Especially frozen garlic bread. There are some restaurants that have good garlic bread, but mostly I'm not impressed.

On a whim we tried Trader Joe's garlic & herb butter. Greg loves garlic bread so we saw this and thought it was worth a try. Even if I didn't like it, I was sure he would like it.

For once he didn't finish off my piece of garlic bread! I usually take a bite or two and I'm done. But this was pretty good :)




Sadly I forgot to get a picture of it after it came out of the oven! Oh well, you can imagine it looked pretty standard. But the taste wasn't standard at all. Give it a try :)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!