Friday, May 28, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #89 - Michelle Brusegaard

Here's my card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge featuring Michelle Brusegaard's Etsy site as the inspiration. The challenge is to use her Etsy site as inspiration when creating a card/project. My inspiration piece is this aqua note card set. Her's is in black ink, but I did mine in brown because I wanted to use my "brownstone" glitter from Martha Stewart as an accent. It's hard to see in the photo, but it glitters just slightly. This glitter is so pretty! Simple non-discript card that could be used for a variety of things ~ just like hers :)

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

de said...

Simply, beautiful and elegant!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

The Scrappy Bug said...

I love simple cards but I never seem to have the restraint on my own cards. I love this card. So diverse.

 Hello, I'm still here!