Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Super Bowl Weekend

I have a huge crush on Big Ben so I hope he does really well....but I hope the Cardinals win.

So when you think of the Super Bowl, you think of super food! I've got some recipes for you.

How about Paula Deen's Savannah High Apple Pie? You have to look at the photo on the recipe page. In the bottom right corner there is a + sign. Click on it to see a larger photo.....it's.....insane.

High Apple Pie

I would not make that pie for a few reasons, but the biggest reason......peeling 24 apples?! No thanks.

So then, how about a stadium you can eat? You have to scroll down and look at the the assembly of it.

Stadium

Lastly, if the Super Bowl isn't your thing, I give you kittens riding vacuum.

Kittens Free Ride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that pie for my next b-day ;)

 Hello, I'm still here!