Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have some unusual gifts. I of them is seeing things that I think most people either never see or don't see very often. I don't know why I'm chosen to see these things, but I do.

This morning I am driving along on my way to work and boom....I see a couple having sex. I was driving slow because it's a residential road and the cops like to sit with their radar guns and pull people over, so I was going about 30mph. There are parts of the side road that are not developed. This one area where they were has no homes and you can see clear to the ocean. I guess the view was particularly inspirational this morning!

So that is an interesting way to start the day.

---

I've been sick again. I really think it is this new office I am in. I've been sick more since last August than I have been in the last year. So I'm sitting here with my "DeFense UP" juice drink. It has echinacea and stuff like that in it. Whatever helps!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Seee.....stuff like that only happens in California.

Feel better

 Hello, I'm still here!