Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sorry, I know I've been absent for a while.

I've been really busy at work and have been skipping lunch a lot and not taking breaks (which is when I usually blog). I'm really looking forward to Hawaii, but it is actually coming at a bad time.....we "bon voyage" this Friday and will be gone until 11/24.

At work we are in the middle of a huge project and my work load is just going to pile up while I am gone. The deadline for it to be done is 12/14 and I come back to work on 11/26, so there won't be a lot of extra time for me to get my work done. I will be even more busy when I get back :( But I just need to deal with it I guess. We planned this vacation a year ago and I had no idea I'd be in the middle of a project like this or I would have considered going at a different time of year. Everyone says I will come back refreshed and ready to tackle the work, but they only say that because......I mean....what else is there to say? I might be refreshed the first day back, but I know by the 3rd day it will be like I never left. Work just does that to you.

Anyway, I can't wait to just relax. However, I have not even packed! I still have some clothes I have to wash! Very behind on things.

So given all that, don't expect to see much from me until next year. I will post vacation photos on Flickr and if I have the time, I will post a synopsis of our trip.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving in advance!

*Waves goodbye and you hear the theme from "The Love Boat" playing in the background*

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Have a good trip !

Aloha, Mahalo and all that goes with that.

 Hello, I'm still here!