Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well, I had written a whole post and was reviewing it for spelling when Blogger crashed. Great. Lost the whole post.

So that means you are getting a bunch of pictures and not the fabulous post I had worked on for the last half hour because I don't feel like typing it all over again :-/

almost asleep next to my laptop



isn't she....pretty in pink....



nap time for cat and man

Winter in San Diego

one of Disneyland's most wanted

roasted and salted pumpkin seeds

Greg's cotton candy and grape bubble gum ice cream

Calvin's Eye

YAWN...

sunflower series 2

a warm heart

chocolate chunk shortbread cookies

Ocean Beach Pier





1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

re: "I had written a whole post and was reviewing it for spelling when Blogger crashed."

....SCREW the spelling !!!

Nevertheless......your pics speak for you quite well.

 Hello, I'm still here!