Wednesday, June 14, 2006

peanut butter kiss


peanut butter kisses to all
Originally uploaded by photo kitten.
Monday was terrible. But I sort of knew it would be, so at least I had the warning and was ready for it. Yesterday was better, but only by a smidge. But better is better, right? Today I want to have a good day. I'm trying to keep that positive spirit. We'll see if it works.

I figured a good way to kick off the day was to get my camera out and snap some pictures before I had to get ready for work. There are thousands of things to photograph, but sometimes finding an interesting thing can be a challenge. I started hunting around and found a handful of peanut butter kisses. I sorted thru them all looking for a nicely wrapped one with a good tag to be my model. After 12 snaps....a few with the flash, a few without the flash, one or two on the macro setting, one on manual setting....this is what I came up with.

Peanut butter kisses to all of you and may be all be blessed with a good day.

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!