Saturday, October 15, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 14

And we're on to animal day. Just so you appreciate my final photo, I'm posting a few of the many attempts I made to get a decent shot. Why do they never sit still as soon as the camera comes out?! I also attempted to take photos of Suzie but she wouldn't even look in the direction of the camera!

Note that the 4th photo is Abby with mouth open going for the wrist strap of the camera.








Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!