Tuesday, October 18, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 17

Today is From a distance. This is the Mojave Desert. Much greener than I was expecting it to be! And the mountains look soft and velvety from this distance. It's obviously impossible to see here, but it's so vast that is takes your breath away if you really take it all in and admire it.



Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!