Tuesday, October 25, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 24

We've reached something fun day! I could not resist posting these pics. They are the shoes that were in the window at the Christian Louboutin store in Vegas. Of the two, I favor the red ones the most. They make me *swoon*.

When I saw these, I was in love. How could you not be!? They are modern day ruby slippers! If they did a remake of the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy would need to wear these ruby platforms. She'd just have to. I'd love to wear them! So so pretty. But at a cool $1,700.00, they are a few bucks out of my price range.



Then we have the mermaid shoe (that's what I've named them). It's impossible to tell from the photo, but they are VERY sparkly. Encrusted with crystals. Sparkly. When you're walking past this window display, you have to look. There is no way that sparkle isn't going to turn everyones head. Curious about the price tag? They are yours for just $3,295.00. *faints*



Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!