Sunday, October 02, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

I saw 2 different 30 day challenges on Pinterest last month and thought it would be good for me to do since I haven't picked up my camera in ages. Problem was, some of the things on the lists didn't appeal to me. For example, one had "a bad habit". How do you take a picture of a bad habit? A bag of chips or something? I don't know, just seemed like an odd thing to dedicate a picture to. So I decided to take things from each them and make my 30 day list.

Here's the list in random order:

Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

Day one is: What I wore



Today we went to my nephew's wedding today. The location was really beautiful. I really should have taken advantage of it and gone out and about looking for photo opportunities...but I wasn't thinking I guess. I should have taken a picture of the bride and groom, but there never seemed to be a good moment for it. So I took a photo of the necklace I wore. Love this necklace. Greg got it for new about 5 years ago :) We'll see what I come up with for day 2!

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!