Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 26

After dark day! Another Vegas photo ~ had to use this one. It was taken from our hotel room at the Bellagio. We had the most awesome views from the living room area and the bathroom. The bathroom was crazy big...like the size of my kitchen! But I digress. The water show happens every 15 minutes so I had lots of chances to get pictures of it. Best viewed large.



Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you stayed there. Has to be my favorite to sit by the window and listen to the music. Glad you had a great trip from the pictures I have seen.

Bob

 Hello, I'm still here!