Wednesday, October 26, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 25

I love bokeh photos. Love. So beautiful. I probably like it so much because it's dreamy and looks like a fantasy. It's the little girl in me I guess :) Here you see purple glitter...well...glittering. View it large for best effect.

For those of you who don't know what bokeh is, here is a good explanation:
In photography, bokeh is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image, or the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light.



Self-portrait ***** What I wore today
Something green ***** Someone I love
Something new ***** Technology
Something I made ***** Something fun
Fruit ***** From a distance
Flowers ***** My shoes
What I ate ***** In my bag
Pretty pattern ***** Trees
Breakfast ***** Clouds
Sunflare ***** Bokeh
Something orange ***** In motion
Long exposure ***** Purchased
Animal ***** Black and white
From a low angle ***** From a high angle
After dark ***** Close-up

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!